Below is a list of resources. If you cannot find what you need, please reach out to Shelley at (404) 451-4463 or [email protected].
For School and Health Information:
- Center for Disease Control (www.cdc.gov) provide the most accurate and up-to-date information about the virus.
- Georgia Department of Health (www.dph.georgia.gov) provides guidelines and health information from the state.
If you are in need of help:
- Dial 911 if it is life-threatening
- If the stress is leading toward violence in your home, please call (800) 334-2836
- If you are a child who needs help, please call (855) 422-4453
- If you are in need of (or can donate) food, clothing or shelter contact Must Ministries at www.mustministries.org
- If you are in need of food, check out FoodFinder.us or install the official FoodFinder app on your phone, using one of the buttons below.
For economic relief:
For local information:
- Cobb County Homepage (www.cobbcounty.org or call (770) 590-5790) provides information about county facilities, closings, operating hours, shelter-in-place rules, and government points of contact.
- Cobb County Schools Homepage (www.cobbk12.org) provides information about schools (you can link to your school by adding “/(school name)”) as well as resources for student support to include meal distribution.
- The East Cobb Patch (www.patch.com/georgia/eastcobb) provides information about local businesses, coupons, senior accommodations, job openings, and other local happenings in this environment.