Absentee Ballots were mailed beginning April 20, 2020 and continue to be mailed based on return of request form. If you have misplaced your request form, visit the ballot request form. To check your application status, go to www.mvp.sos.ga.gov.
Be sure to check ‘Republican’ to receive your Republican Primary Ballot.
If your absentee ballot did not come with the second smaller envelope (described in step 3 of the directions) but had a folded paper instead, simply put your completed ballot inside the paper and place it in the envelope with the yellow bar on it. There is no need to seal the sheet of paper. Also, don’t forget to sign the outside of the envelope as the elector and put a stamp on it before you put it in the mail.
For a list of secure Ballot Boxes around the Cobb County, visit Secure Ballot Drop Box Locations.
- Your Absentee Ballot must be received by the Cobb County Board of Elections no later than 7 PM on June 9, 2020, to be counted.
- Once your Absentee Ballot is received and registered you cannot vote in person.
- During this uncertain time it is encouraged to absentee vote to ensure you have the opportunity to safely vote.
Advance Early Voting
If you have any questions about voting absentee, advance early voting in person or voting on June 9th, please check out www.CobbCounty.org/elections/voting.
- May 11, 2020: Voter Registration Deadline to Vote in Primary and Primary Runoff
- June 9, 2020: Republican Primary Election
- August 11, 2020: Primary Runoff Election
- October 5, 2020: Voter Registration Deadline for General Election and Runoff
- November 3, 2020: General Election
If you’re not sure where your voting precinct is for voting in person on June 9, visit www.cobbcounty.org/elections/voting/election-day.
To access your personal voter page visit www.mvp.sos.ga.gov.